We have a variety of California Raisins, from Thompson flame to golden. The most commonly produced California raisin is the seedless variety.
- Raisins are one of the most nutritious dried fruits in the world.
- Raisins are cholesterol-free, low in sodium, fully fat free.
- Raisins provide many essential vitamins and minerals, including iron, potassium, calcium and certain B vitamins.
- Raisins are a superior source of fiber.
- Raisins are rich in antioxidants.
Bulk packed in 30lbs/11.36kg. Shelf life is 12 month.